Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, March 29, 2013

A glimpse of San Francisco.

Almost like a year ago, I had the chance to visit San Francisco. The sole purpose of the trip was to renew my passport but I also did a little bit of sight-seeing. I stayed there for 2 days, so I had like a day to take care of my passport and another full day to explore the city. I never thought I'd be able to set foot in SF, let alone travel there by myself. I was apprehensive at first but then I thought it could be my only chance to see the well-renowned The Golden Gate Bridge.

It was foggy and chilly that morning so I couldn't get a good shot of the bridge but being there itself was an adventure. It was indeed beautiful. Then I got to see some other famous places in town as well such as Chinatown, Union Square which is the shopping hub of the city, Fisherman's Wharf, The Aquatic Park. I also got to ride in a cable car, and a couple of their city buses. It was indeed a fun adventure for me. It's my first time to be in a big city like that and I enjoy the wide diversity of people in San Francisco. I wouldn't want to live there though but I really did enjoy my time there.














No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis