Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, April 15, 2013

The state we once called home.

We moved three times for the last 5 years, but our recent cross country move from Arkansas to Montana was what I considered the big one. Arkansas had been my second home when I migrated to the U.S. My early memory of U.S. comprises most of Arkansas. And I would say we did quite a lot of traveling all over the state while we still live there. Most of them are memorable but I am going to highlight in this post the beautiful places that we have been to while we were there. Before we had Caleb, we pretty much take short trips almost every holidays, especially Valentine's Day. We did visit other states as well but I'm going to focus on Arkansas places in this post though.

I miss Arkansas at times. My old friends were there, Jeff's family were there, my first job was there. You know, too many great memories to leave behind.  I am glad though that whenever I feel reminiscent of the good ol' days like tonight, I can always go through my albums and walk down the memory lane by blogging about it. Anyway, so let me share to you photos of some of the scenic and picturesque places of Arkansas.

Hot Springs, Arkansas


Pinnacle Mountain


Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Powerhouse (Dam) in Bull Shoals, Arkansas

Garvan Woodland Gardens

2 comments:

  1. Arkansas is definitely a beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is definitely gonna have to go on my bucket list now. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis